StelKast Progeny Hip Stem
With emphasis on maximum stability and ease of use, the StelKast Progeny™ Hip Stem provides the surgeon with a comprehensive system that offers standard and lateralized offsets to allow soft tissue balancing without compromising leg length. The Progeny system is made of high strength forged CoCr with a lateral dorsal cobra flange and proximal collar.
The Progeny stem is implanted using progressive broaching to achieve the appropriate proximal and distal femoral canal geometry. The corresponding broach and implant will provide a 2.0mm cement mantle.
The Progeny™ hip stem offers a cemented option built upon a clinically proven design. Standard and lateralized offsets are available to allow interoperative soft tissue balancing without compromising leg length.
- High strength forged CoCr
- Lateral cobra flange - maximized area on medial load bearing surface
- Standard and lateralized stem options
- Broach only canal preparation
- Optimized neck geometry for improved ROM
- Distal Centralizer Available
- Polished CoCr
- 36mm, 32mm, 28mm, and 22mm diameters
- Wide range of neck lengths available
(Surgical Protocol & Product Specifications PDF)